Main profile: dance, dance fitness, water fitness
I started both dance and music classes in my pre-school years and was performing in both since a very young age. Former competition dancer and figure skater. At the university I had the chance to study many different dance styles plus drama/theatre and was lucky enough to attend dancer and teacher workshops in Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Croatia and in the UK.
Started to work as a choreographer in 2001 and made my first choreos for dance groups. Started to teach Ballroom dancing in 2004 and Wedding couples at the beginning of 2005. Now I teach many different dance styles for kids and adults and also do events and parties. It is hard to describe why I love teaching dance so much. Dance teachers don't just teach you dancing but you get something extra into your life that will stay with you forever.
I started to teach fitness classes in 2012 with a simple exercise to music qualification, now I am a level 4 fitness professional, qualified to teach a wide range of sessions from spinning to exercise referral, from personal training to HydroPole! I like motivating people to reach their goals, making their dreams come true.
To offer you a safe and effective first class experience I keep my knowledge up to date and continuously improve myself and learn something new.
Favourite dance styles: it depends on my mood, Salsa, Flamenco and Waltz maybe.
Favourite fitness programmes: I love all programmes that I teach, but maybe Piyo, HydroPole and Barre.
Favourite sports: Ice Dancing, Dancesport (mainly Ballroom&Latin), Figure Skating, Synchronized Ice Skating
Where can you meet me in 2019/2020?
1. Evita Dance & Fitness is my small, one-person business. The best way to support me directly is to attend these classes or hire me for dance or fitness sessions. At the moment I
offer regular Zumba, DanceFit, Piyo, Piloxing, BarreFusion fitness classes and Ballroom & Latin-American dance lessons. I am also available for private tuition, hen or birthday dance lessons,
personal training and one-off sessions. I am often hired to do one-off sessions in schools, care homes or for different organizations. Also available for charity events.
2. You can also find me as Group Exercise Coordinator and fitness instructor at David Lloyd Nottingham.
3. Freelance fitness instructor and dance teacher at different gyms and leisure centres. At the moment I teach regular Zumba and Aqua classes at Sports Direct Fitness Newark and Aqua at Southwell Leisure Centre.
Some of the schools and organizations I worked for as a freelance dance teacher / fitness instructor in the past 5 years:
- Sports Direct Fitness Newark
- Shouthwell Leisure Centre
- JEM Performing Arts School (Syston)
- Worksop College (Summer School)
- Revolución de Cuba (Derby)
- Revolución de Cuba (Sheffield)
- Lancaster Grange Care Home
- Chuter Ede Primary School
- Showgirl Academy
- Peacemills Care Home
- Frontier Agriculture (Christmas Strictly choreography)
- Bishop Alexander Primary School
- Tuxford Young Farmers
- Newark Sports and Fitness Centre
- Meres Leisure Centre (Grantham)
- WI Averham
- Magnus Church of England Academy
- Dimensions (Summer party)
- Dukeries Leisure Centre
- Energized Fitness
- Anytime Fitness Newark
- Grove Leisure Centre
- The Newark Academy
- DW Fitness
- David Lloyd Leisure